"Toward Next Generation"
You are cordially invited to participate in and attend the Computers, Communications and IT Applications Conference (COMCOMAP 2012) to be held at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), Hong Kong, China, January 11-13, 2012. The conference is to address, explore and exchange information on the state-of-the-art in all types of computing systems and Communications, and networking as well as IT/Engineering applications.
We are interested in visionary, experimental, systems-related and work in-progress papers on the current state of research in Computers, Communications/Networking and IT/Engineering Applications and related issues. Papers should describe original, previously unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop, or journal.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
• COMPUTING SYSTEMS and SOFTWARE
- Intelligent Computing Systems - Scalable/Reconfigurable Computing
- Interconnection Networks - Warehousing and Storage/ Data Mining and Searching
- Computer Monitoring &Instrumentation - Performance Evaluation/ Modeling and Simulation
- Systems Security and Trust - Embedded/Grid/Cluster/Multi-Core Architectures
- Operating Systems and Compilers - Markup Languages and their Applications
- Enterprise-based Technologies - Software Assurance/ Monitoring and Measurement
• COMMUNICATIONS/NETWORKING AND INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES
- Next Generation Internet - Wireless Networks/Systems
- Next Generation/ Broadband Networks - Heterogeneous Networks and QoS Management
- Multimedia over Wireless - LANs/MANs/WANs/ WiMAX and LTE
- Mesh Networks and Ad hoc Networks - Wireless Sensor Networks
- Vehicular Communication Technology - Computer and Network Security
- Cooperative and Cognitive Networks - Ubiquitous and Pervasive Computing
• ENGINEERING/IT APPLICATIONS
- E-Government/e-Sciences and e-Education - Web Services and Web Computing
- Federated and Legacy Applications - Industrial and Manufacturing Applications
- e-Commerce, e-Business, e-Learning - Databases, Repositories and Their Applications
- Knowledge-based Systems - Cooperative Information Systems and Applications
- Bioinformatics and Bio-computing - IT in Digital Signal and Image Processing and Vision
- IT applications in Bioinformatics, Engineering , Environmental, Transportation, Agriculture, etc.
Submission of Papers:
Please submit an electronic copy of your original Full manuscript (not to exceed 6 double-column IEEE formatted pages, including figures, tables, and references) to: http://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=10961 Please clearly indicate the corresponding author. Include up to 6 keywords from the above list and an abstract of no more than 350 words. Papers must be submitted in PDF format only via the above portal at EDAS. For more information, visit the conference website: http://ComComAp.net/2012
NOTE: High quality papers will be invited to be submitted to one of 3 Journal Special Issues: