ComComAP 2020 will be: Virtual Conference
You are cordially invited to participate in and attend the Computing, Communications and IoT Applications Conference (ComComAp 2020) to be held virtual in Beijing, China, on Dec. 20 – 22, 2020. The conference is to address, explore and exchange information on the state-of-the-art in all types of computing systems, communications, and networking as well as IoT/Engineering applications.
We are interested in visionary, experimental, systems-related and work in-progress papers on the current state of research in Computers, Communications/Networking and IoT/Engineering Applications and related issues. Papers should describe original, previously unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop, or journal.
Beijing, China’s sprawling capital, has history stretching back 3 millennia. Yet it’s known as much for modern architecture as its ancient sites such as the grand Forbidden City complex, the imperial palace during the Ming and Qing dynasties. Nearby, the massive Tiananmen Square pedestrian plaza is the site of Mao Zedong’s mausoleum and the National Museum of China, displaying a vast collection of cultural relics.
- Paper Submission: Oct. 10th, 2020
- Paper Acceptance: Oct. 30th, 2020
- Camera Ready: Nov. 30th, 2020
- Registration: Nov. 30th, 2020
- Computing, Smart Systems, Cloud/Fog and Big Data
- Wireless Communications, Signal Processing, and Networks
- Internet of Things (IoT) Services and Applications
- 5G/B5G/6G and Future Wireless Technologies
- Communications and Computing for the Next Generation Railway and ITS Applications
- For more information, please download: CFP
Please submit an electronic copy of your original full manuscript (not to exceed 6 double-column IEEE formatted pages, including figures, tables, and references) to: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=25405
Please clearly indicate the corresponding author. Include up to 6 keywords from the above list and an abstract of no more than 350 words. Papers must be submitted in PDF format only via the above EDAS portal. For more information, visit the conference website: http://ComComAp.net/2020
If you have any questions about paper submissions or the program, please contact any of the listed Program Chairs.