Computing, Communications & IoT Applications Conference
26 - 28 Nov. 2021, Shenzhen, China
About The Conference
You are cordially invited to participate in and attend the Computing, Communications and IoT Applications Conference (ComComAp 2021) to be held in Beijing, China, on November 26-28, 2021. The conference is to address, explore and exchange information on the state-of-the-art in all types of computing systems, communications, and networking as well as IoT/Engineering applications.
We are interested in visionary, experimental, systems-related and work in-progress papers on the current state of research in Computers, Communications/Networking and IoT/Engineering Applications and related issues. Papers should describe original, previously unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop, or journal.
- Submission: July 15, 2021
- Acceptance: Oct. 15, 2021
- Camera Ready: Nov. 1, 2021
- Registration: Nov. 1, 2021
Topics include (but not limited to):
- Antenna & Microwave/MM-Wave/ Devices/Circuits.
- Internet of Things (IoT) Services & Applications
- Wireless Communications, Smart Syatems, Cloud/Fog & Big Data
- Wieless Networks & Network Security
Please submit an electronic copy of your original full manuscript (not to exceed 6 double-column IEEE formatted pages, including figures, tables, and references) to: https://edas.info/XXXXX (Soon)
Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China
Accepted and presented technical papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore and Compendex. In addition, high quality papers will be invited to be submitted to one of 5 Journal Special Issues:
3) Peer to Peer Networking & Applications Journal
4) Journal of Network and Computer Applications Journal